Dating, Sex and Being Solo in the city of PHILLY !

We will discuss men we meet, men who meet us, men we date, men who stalk US, men we silently stalk LOL, our crazy yet funny SEX lives and a bunch of other non sense of sex, dating, and relationship...please follow us in 2010.

Dec 14, 2009

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

CASHE and I are officially done. Two weeks and one day. Not long at all. Of course I didn’t intend on this to turn into a full fledged relationship. Girls just wanna have fun! And I did until yesterday…. Let me bring you up to speed.


In the beginning it started off good like it always does. There were certain red flags that I definitely noticed from the gate. I chose to ignore them mostly because I had no intentions on keeping him around 4ever. He was my temporary fix. Until I noticed a change in him. First, little stuff would happen like my calls or text would go unanswered. Then, I noticed a change in his attitude. Always saying little smart shit or just being extremely negative. I asked him wassup and then he does what every nigga does. Acts like your completely insane and off your rocker. Like I’m making all this up. I didn’t press the issue because that would have been a sign that I was catching feelings. And that just cant happen.


The weekend was rapidly approaching and that meant more time with him. During the week I’m busy with family shit. I’m a mother first. So I just knew we were gonna be laid up in a hotel chilling come friday. Well that ain’t happen. I had to help a girlfriend with something and he came with. I noticed he had an attitude, but I didn’t feel like playing 21 questions to find out why. He never gives a straight answer. Another red flag I noticed is that whenever he is caught in a lie he will reverse it on me and make it seem like I’m the guilty party. He would love to accuse me of dealing with other people. I was always honest with him for the most part. I only lied about my real name and where I live. Nothing major lol. I thought I made it clear that what we had was just for fun. I was positive he was dealing with someone else. I mean we only have been talking two weeks and I know he kept a couple of chicks on deck. He has too much money not to. And chicks flock to money. Of course when I asked him he always denied it.







He told me his “peoples” were having a fish fry and he was gonna order the food so we can pick it up. After his phone rung I could hear a chick pick up on the other end. He placed the orders and made small talk. Pretty normal right. It wasn’t until she asked him who he was with that shit hit the fan. This nigga had some nerve to call me his cousin. I guess we kissing cousins. I didn’t spazz immediately. I let it sink in for all of a minute, then I gave it to his ass. He really has me chopped. I don’t mind being alone at all. Putting up with a man’s bullshit isn’t worth it on any day. So I asked him why he called me his cousin. This fool gonna tell me it’s because the fish fry was thrown by his ex family and he ain’t want them to try to fight me. PUH-LEEZE! Come on with the bullshit. Now I'm fuming cuz the nigga trying to insult my intelligence. If he thought I believed that bullshit for one second he was dumber than I thought. Did he really think he would get that one off? Even if that was the case why would you put me in a position to have to fight someone. Granted I can handle myself, but still. And who is this chick that you gotta front on me for her? Once again I tried to tell myself this is about the money, but one of my biggest pet peeves is someone trying play me as a fool. I’m not dumb by a long shot. We argued about that for 15 minutes until I got tired of talking. It was obvious he either wasn’t listening and or didn’t care. Why would he? And he wasn’t admitting to the obvious. Another pet peeve of mine. After the arguing we went back to his house. He begged me to come in as I wanted to go home. I was definitely ticked off. I never got fronted on by no nigga over a chick. Definitely a blow to my ego. Needless to say I gave in and decided to come in. I was fronting because even though I was mad, I still wanted him to myself. I figured the more time I spent with him the more money I would get. And it would be the less than the other two would have.


At about 1:00 we wound up falling asleep on the couch. I woke up about 3:00 and I couldn’t sleep. I happened to notice a light shining under him. It was his phone. So I said to myself “self if you pick up that phone be prepared to find what your looking for.” So I waited and waited. Until finally I couldn’t take it anymore I had to look (Thanks pandora) . At this point he was snoring loudly so I knew he wasn’t gonna wake up. The first thing I noticed was a missed call from around 2am. Who is calling him this late you might ask? I have not a clue. I couldn’t figure out how to access his call log. Besides I was being sneaky and I wasn’t sure what type of sounds that thing had on it. My next destination was his text messages. Inbox and outbox. I wanna see what he’s saying to. The first thing I see is a text to someone name Freak. Who the fuck is this chick? Is she getting money that I could be getting? Is he fucking her too? Well I pretty much figured out the answer to the last question just off her name. As I scrolled through his messages I began to find more evidence he was a liar. Niggas really aint shit. I wasn’t as mad over the fact  that he was dealing with other chicks as I was that he lied. What for? I was honest with him. There were only messages from 2 other girls, but they were mostly me. That didn’t mean a thing. All the times he was supposedly so tired or shopping with his grandmom was a lie. He also told me he would take me to the Sixers game. He told the other chick that too. After going through every message about 2 hrs had passed. I kindly placed the phone back down, got my shit and rolled. He jumped up tryna figure out why I was leaving. I told him to ask tiff and kia ( the girls in his phone) why. As I walked to my car he began calling, but I wouldn’t answer. After the 4th time I finally picked up. Instead of him saying I’m sorry or come back, he decides to ask me why I went through his phone a million times. I told him it was because I knew he wouldn’t be honest with me under normal circumstances. Then he hung up on me! Disrespectful to say the least. So I didn’t call back. I went home with the iknewthisniggawasntshit scowl on my face. I had to go to work anyway......

No comments:

Post a Comment