Dating, Sex and Being Solo in the city of PHILLY !

We will discuss men we meet, men who meet us, men we date, men who stalk US, men we silently stalk LOL, our crazy yet funny SEX lives and a bunch of other non sense of sex, dating, and relationship...please follow us in 2010.

Dec 4, 2009

Criminal Minded.....( Milla's Story)

OK.....so i work in a office and i have my own BIG office (i had to boast) and everyday i see this light skinned guy almost every day....by the way are light skinned guys in ?? but anyway i see him everyday he always dressed nice. So i thought he worked in the building maybe in the back or even on the 2nd or 4th FL. So I'm busing it up with my girlfriend on the phone asking her what should i say so I'm describing him.....tall, red bone light skinned, lots of freckles (cute), bald head (ok) . So I'm like every time he walk pass he gives me the eye and smile...so we agreed that next time he walks pass i should say something. So he walks up and comes straight into my office and stared grilling me ..lol...how long you been here cause I never seen you here (so I'm hype like he got a job here and so fourth)...BUT NOOOO he like am part of the 4th FL PRI program (which is an EX-OFFENDED program ) ugggggh NOT again a criminal ...he like i was here 3 years ago and i just started the program recently....I'm thinking so whats your charge ?? In a normal voice.. WTF am I just that use to it ???...so lucky my boss walks in with a student...so my boss like hey can we get a minute he like "yes, not a problem", but still sits there and basically put his legs up...LMAO I'm like can you leave for a minute !!!! He leaves and say i will see you around !! What should I do ...I'm only dating , not marrying him...so should i see where his head is at ...then judge him ??..i know I'm no one to judge but still !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment