I do genuinely enjoy myself when I’m around him. We have fun. He tries to act hardcore, but he really just wants to be loved. I can see it. I’m gonna do whatever it takes to keep him around even if it means calling out of work. Oh wait! I forgot I didn’t tell yall about that. He called me early Thursday morning. Talking about he missed me because he hasn’t seen me in 2 days. Now I told him in the beginning what my schedule was like so he wouldn’t expect too much time. Of course I didn’t plan on liking him this much. So now I want to make time. So CASHE says “call out of work”. So I’m thinking to myself if you pay me I will. Shit I got paid time off so it’s no biggie. I’ll just tell my manager I have cramps or something. So I did. Next thing you know I found myself in a hotel room drinking, eating, and getting fucked. And dammit I liked it! A LOT ! Whoo child! I felt so free, I didn’t regret missing work at all. I hope he doesn’t ask me to do it too often. I won’t have a job messing with him.
In the back of my mind I can’t help but to wonder why he doesn’t have a chick. He claims because he just got out of jail 3 months ago (I sure know how to pick em’) so he’s been chilling. I know he got chicks on deck, but on some real shit I’m not trying to share his ass with anyone. He pays like he weigh and he can give some good head. He doesn’t ask for much. Just a simple stroke of the ego. He really be having me on some Bonnie and Clyde shit. That shit turns me on though. And he carries a big ass gun. The hotel room looked crazy the other day. Nuvo and Hennesey on the nightstand next to some 420 and a gun. Some real life Belly shit. Then he tells me to smoke hile he’s eating my pussy. Who told him that was the type of shit I was into. That just makes it 100% better.

No comments:
Post a Comment