Dating, Sex and Being Solo in the city of PHILLY !

We will discuss men we meet, men who meet us, men we date, men who stalk US, men we silently stalk LOL, our crazy yet funny SEX lives and a bunch of other non sense of sex, dating, and relationship...please follow us in 2010.

Dec 4, 2009

Cri Introduction / Current Relationship Status

After two years of visits and letters to the jail .....I decided I just couldn't’t take enough. I mean exactly what was I looking forward to? The transition from being wifey to single girl in the city proved to be a daunting task. I had long abandoned my single ways. Partying with the girls or grabbing a drink after work was a common occurrence. At 22 I knew that it was still too early for me to hang up the towel. THERE WAS SOMETHING I WAS MISSING!



No comments:

Post a Comment