
OK...i was with "Airport" all day SATURDAY. OK this is how he got his name .... OK i met him back when i was FRESH and 18 y/o. I was working at the airport that summer saving for a car while on college break. I would always walk past his job and they had food there and I'm a SUCKER for food LOL. Well he always feed me good, we begin to talking regularly at work, which then spilled over to after work. He would always drive me home. AND THAT'S WHEN THE FREAK CAME OUT...that summer LMAO !! Man he introduced me to many SEX things (nothing super crazy, or lesbian-ish stuff I don't go that way on any day ) but any ways..lets just say everything he taught me helped me become the woman that I am today !! and he his my 13 years my senior too ! i keep finding old men. we lost touch because i was playing on the phone like I got married, and he said have a nice life, i said OK and we both hung up and that was in 2002 LOL.
Well we meet back up July 2009, no sex stuff happened but i was tempted but i was tied down. back to the story...........
This "new" mini relationship all started because i needed a part-time Job...lol...it sounds crazy !! But I just got out a relationship and he just got in one. He was serious talking bout I'm gonna break up with my girl and we can be together but am like NAW ! Well he was like can me and him still be together and he will take care both homes if need be....SOOO that sparked my interest! Now he doesn't take care me so to speak but he just picks up the expense of different household needs , whatever i need at the time, and other things upon my request. Well this weekend i needed a Christmas tree and decorations, laundry money and the other things needed to wash clothes, oh and hair money..lol..i know its only $100 but hell my household needed these things and i didn't wanna spend my money and i was gonna sex him anyway LOL right?. So the waiting game begins. i waited for his ass on Friday night from 6:39pm when i got his text to 10:45 when i cursed him out. OK he sends a text saying he's sorry and that his "line of work" sometimes does that...well i told him your line of work don't pay me that well to wait !!! I knew i wasnt gonna see on Saturday...i was busy and he was busy !
When Sunday comes, I have freckles coming over, i had to spin freckle's and basically stood him up, i felt bad. But i needed my tree LOL. Well AIRPORT came over went to sleep and left the money on the bed. I left out and did everything i needed to do, including getting the tree :) Of course that wasn't the end, Sex with him back in the day used to be GREAT , he is sooooooooooooooo NASTY , which I LOVE about him, and he showed me that side of course !! and that's how i got my Christmas tree ! lol...Merry Christmas HO-HO-HO and don't judge me..lol j/k

No comments:
Post a Comment