Dating, Sex and Being Solo in the city of PHILLY !

We will discuss men we meet, men who meet us, men we date, men who stalk US, men we silently stalk LOL, our crazy yet funny SEX lives and a bunch of other non sense of sex, dating, and relationship...please follow us in 2010.

Dec 5, 2009

All for some Trader Joe's Tea !


OK....I wanted to go to Daddy's house for some fun sex cuz i was thinking about our morning wrestling HOLD ON wait.....let me to rewind a little to that morning. He came over like 6:15am Friday morning, he had to drop off an important package ..lol... well he comes in talking bout why the breakfast ain't made..i laughed and said PUH-LEASE but if he would told me to make it...the food would have been on the table with silverware set for 2!!! But hummmmm i had a tan towel on when i answered my door. He went straight to the kitchen, looking all through my cabinets...all hype about my "Trader Joe's" revive tea. So he starts to make it, and I hop in the shower. I gets out and he ask for help finding the HONEY. So i goes in the kitchen to get it. He comes in and rips off my towel and starts rubbing that good ol' spot in the middle and he says here's the HONEY..lol...for real !! So we in the kitchen legs up in the heater and there goes the nice morning QUICKY. Hummmm that feels GOOD...back to the story

but to make a long story short he had company that night(and no it wasn't a girl) so it like 10:45pm now after I called him to see "Wuz up ?" (in my martin voice)..... I'm hungry and Dizz texts me...he always good for some food so i calls him and on cue he like you hungry..am like yup. He says why you ain't call me earlier ..i says is it to late now ?..he like no...so I'm like bring me some Micky D's !!! He gets here and me and CREE is working on the blog. He damn near falls to sleep. BUT THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL HE IS STAYING...this dude snores like a BOAR. Back when we dealt with each other...every time it woke me up i got up and left, rather it was 11pm or 3:13am ..I HAD TO GO !!

No comments:

Post a Comment