Dating, Sex and Being Solo in the city of PHILLY !

We will discuss men we meet, men who meet us, men we date, men who stalk US, men we silently stalk LOL, our crazy yet funny SEX lives and a bunch of other non sense of sex, dating, and relationship...please follow us in 2010.

Dec 15, 2009

No DAMN home training......


OK....this past Friday me and FRECKLES agreed that we would hang out on Saturday. He said he had some running around to do in the morning and we would get up together around 1pm - 2pm-ish. So Friday afternoon i gave him my address cuz when you in the half-way house they need to address SS # and all the important stuff of the person house you "say" your going to be at !! J/k about the SS # dude ain't that cool !!
But anyway I have a good night with great sleep thanks to daddy ;) , i left his place 2:15am because i didn't feel good, that cold/flu is catching up with me ! Well i wakes up about 9:30am and went to the computer cause i was also waiting for the DIRECTTV ppl to come hook up my cable to my 57' flat screen i bought..lol..I'm lying it's only 37' ! But a good 25-35 mins later I look out my front window cause i waiting on my neighbors so i can get the side gate key. GUESS who the hell is walking up my steps at like 10:00 mother-f'ing AM (STRIKE ONE)...YOU GUESSED FRECKLES...talking i knew you was going to get it twisted. So I'm freaking glad i didn't have company I ain't got time to be explaining nothing and he better he happy I was there !! OK so now we talking or should I say he talking and the convo is good. It gets to be 11:20-ish, and I'm sitting at the window on Facebook and i see the direct TV man and he rings the bell, before i could get up this light skinned negro gets up, says who is it and answered MY damn DOOR (STRIKE TWO) So I didn't say nothing but I'm thinking WTF ...where they do that at ?! Well to make a long Direct TV story short my landlord said i couldn't get it cause he doesn't want it on his roof (the HD satellite is 50lbs) so whatever I'm steaming b/c of that !! But when the technician leaves guess who walks him out and says "have a good day"? (STRIKE THREE) YUP FRECKLES this light skinned negro yet AGAIN...LMAO....so he leaves around 12pm b/c i had some work business I had to handle and we gets back together around 4pm. So he hooks my DVD player to my TV cause I couldn't do it...i hops in the shower cause i haven't had time all day between him coming all early, and my running around. Well i gets out and its working perfect and I'm sleepy. Well you know that Jail / just came home "TALK" ...so he like last time he was home he ONLY had sex 1 time in 13 months ...pure mutha-f'ing LIE, it cant be true, and this time he been home since since OCT sum thing, 2009 and its Dec 12, 2009 as of that day and YOU HAVEN'T HAD SEX YET ...who dude think it talking to..just like said CREE he got me chopped and screwed and I'm not the one you gonna get sympathy SEX from...at least not today lol...i got good stuff the night before !! But anyways the night ended very good and I dropped him off back to the half-way house to play with himself cuz he ain't getting none from over here..lol..at least this week LMAO J/K

No comments:

Post a Comment