CASHE has been acting weird all day. Now I seen him Friday and we went to GENO'S for lunch. Nothing major. Now I talked to him later on that night and he said he was going down his aunt way to get some drinks. So he says he is gonna call me back when he leaves out the bar. Now at this point it was 12 or so. So I get a text from him saying “Wassup homie?” Now to anyone else that may have seemed like a normal statement, but it definitely was the first red flag I noticed. You’ll hear me talk about red flags a lot. Those are flaws that I notice in people. When I reference them it’s mainly about men. You know you can like everything about somebody up until a certain point and then one thing can turn you completely off. Now this statement was suspect to me because he calls me “luv.” So I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. I then texted him back “wassup”. No response. It was then that I felt as if that message just might not have been for me. Plus he knows I hate when he calls me “homie”. We been passed that stage. And I never got a response back from the message I sent. Hmmmm……
Fast forward to Saturday morning. I called his cell phone and it was going straight to voicemail. Weird. I mean in his line of work his cell phone is essential. So he called me like an hour later and said he lost both of his chargers and turned his phone off so he could conserve his battery. Second red flag. How the eff do you lose a car and wall charger at the same time? One goes in the car one goes in the house. Simple. So once again I said I’m ?gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. After last night I was a little hesistant.. I already had the feeling he stayed the nite with a chick so after he gave me that lame excuse all that benefit of the doubt shit went out the window. I instantly copped a secret attitude. That’s when I don’t tell him I’m mad, but I only answer him with one word answers. Real nonchalant. Real frank. So he says “what’s wrong with you” I reply “nothing.” He’s like “yeah ok whatever.” So I’m thinking to myself why would something be wrong with me. What did you do that you feel guilty about. Maybe I’m overreacting, but I don’t think so. He tells me he will call back when he gets a charger and goes home. At this point I was a little irked. I decided I would go to the hairdresser and get my wig tossed and to get my mind off him....

No comments:
Post a Comment