I know it isn’t gonna work. In my head I’ve already written him off. My heart... will take a little longer. Not for the love but because of the years wasted. He was all that he could be considering the situation. But it just wasn’t enough. Until I met this new guy…..
CASHE. I love the sound of his name. I didn’t think they still made guys like this. He’s cute, paid and he is a nice dresser. Just enough gangsta mixed with a splash of gentleman. On the other hand he’s too damn quiet for me. That’s one thing I hate about him. I’m a talker so I need interaction. His money is long so that speaks for itself. I just wonder when it will end… free money isn’t that at all. Ever heard the saying everything that glitter aint gold? I have. And I know it all too well. LET ME TAKE IT BACK TO THE BEGINNING…
CASHE. I love the sound of his name. I didn’t think they still made guys like this. He’s cute, paid and he is a nice dresser. Just enough gangsta mixed with a splash of gentleman. On the other hand he’s too damn quiet for me. That’s one thing I hate about him. I’m a talker so I need interaction. His money is long so that speaks for itself. I just wonder when it will end… free money isn’t that at all. Ever heard the saying everything that glitter aint gold? I have. And I know it all too well. LET ME TAKE IT BACK TO THE BEGINNING…
When I first met him, I started to ignore him like I do the countless lames who try to talk to me on a daily basis. But it was something about him. Might’ve been because he was genuine or maybe because I was lonely. I’m sure it was the latter. You see my current boyfriend is currently serving time in prison. And I’m getting little tired of the situation. It’s those lonely nights when I miss him the most.
Cashe and I met at the gas station. It was a typical morning nothing impressive about it. I planned on starting my day off right so I figured I would give myself a 10 minute head start. What a difference a few minutes will make. I could see him staring at me as I walked through the door of the gas station, but I didn’t wanna make eye contact. I figured that would be an open invite for convo. Although he is a cutie, I already have one situation I’m trying to escape. As I waited behind him in line, I couldn’t help but to wonder what he was wearing. That damn cologne was drawing me in. And then he spoke. He said “let me get 3 vanilla dutches and 2 black ice air fresheners.” Im thinking to myself a man after my own heart. Not only did I think it, but I said it out loud. He turned around and that was all I wrote. After the initial exchange of info he then asked me what time I got off work. I told him five. He said hit me up after work I got something for you. I’m like know he aint tryna kick game to me. I’m not one of these young chicks. I said ok but I had already decided I wasn’t gonna call him for a few days. I knew his type. He was probably used to chicks falling all over him. And that wasn’t gonna be me. I don’t chase I get chased...
Cashe and I met at the gas station. It was a typical morning nothing impressive about it. I planned on starting my day off right so I figured I would give myself a 10 minute head start. What a difference a few minutes will make. I could see him staring at me as I walked through the door of the gas station, but I didn’t wanna make eye contact. I figured that would be an open invite for convo. Although he is a cutie, I already have one situation I’m trying to escape. As I waited behind him in line, I couldn’t help but to wonder what he was wearing. That damn cologne was drawing me in. And then he spoke. He said “let me get 3 vanilla dutches and 2 black ice air fresheners.” Im thinking to myself a man after my own heart. Not only did I think it, but I said it out loud. He turned around and that was all I wrote. After the initial exchange of info he then asked me what time I got off work. I told him five. He said hit me up after work I got something for you. I’m like know he aint tryna kick game to me. I’m not one of these young chicks. I said ok but I had already decided I wasn’t gonna call him for a few days. I knew his type. He was probably used to chicks falling all over him. And that wasn’t gonna be me. I don’t chase I get chased...

No comments:
Post a Comment